Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sisley Haul!


I am a very lucky girl indeed. When I tossed the empty bottle of Sisley Phyto Teint Eclat (AKA my most beloved foundation) into the bin with a sad sigh, my boyfriend asked me if I was going to buy some more and I explained that I simply don't have the budget at the moment (it's a rather eye-watering £70!) Anyway, we spoke no more of it until we were making our way past the beauty counters in John Lewis and my boyfriend stopped and asked which colour I was, he wanted to buy it for me as a special treat! When we approached the counter the assistant pointed out that if we were to also buy a skincare product we would receive a rather lovely looking gift, apparently worth £120. My (amazing) boyfriend asked me to choose something. I eyed the soaps thoughtfully as I guessed they would be the least expensive and was terrified of choosing something hideously pricey by mistake. After some encouragement from both the assistant and the BF I ended up with a lovely, pampering eye mask (something I've been lusting after for a while). I was then handed my free gift. It's packed with minis that are perfect for taking on weekends away (not that we can afford a weekend away after a trip to the Sisley counter) and some sachets of things like instant tan for the face and the newest, long-wear foundation. 

So, I left John Lewis with a huge smile on my face, plus lots of products to test out and report back on here. I'll let you know which things just aren't worth busting the budget over and which things are definitely worth saving the pennies for. 

Do you have any favourite luxe beauty treats? Tell me about them! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of your boyfriend to treat you, #goals haha <3 I've tried tried anything from Sisley but I really really want to now! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete