Tuesday 2 September 2014

Eye for a bargain  

So, I went to Barcelona last week which was AMAZING, great food, great wine and great sites, but I noticed some dark circles forming under my eyes after a few late nights on the Cava (but how could I resist?!). Just before I went, I picked up the Nivea Q10 eye cream because I was running out of the one I was using and also because it was half price in Boots making it a total bargain at £5.24. I just wanted to do a quick post about it because I’m really impressed. I’ve tried cheap eye creams and I’ve tried the more expensive varieties too and this little bargain is actually really good for the money. We can’t expect miracles for the price but it does actually seem to help with the appearance of my dark circles and keeps the area hydrated and feeling soft. It also has a really handy squeezy tube type applicator which helps you get just the right amount, saving on waste. I’m not sure if it helps with wrinkles as I don’t really have any and I haven’t been using it for long enough to tell, but so far I’m really liking it. So, if you’re after an eye cream but, like me, don’t have an enormous budget, give this a try - I think you’ll like it!


Do you have any budget skincare suggestions for me? I’d love to hear recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment